Strength & Conditioning
Add benefits for each and supporting arguments as well as counter
- cry/ ice
- pneumatic compression pants
Pillars of Athleticism
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Developing Team Success
- The challenge isn't creating buy-in. Athletes want to compete, they are there for a reason. The challenge is managing differing personalities and keeping them consistent.
- Borrow ideas from neurotyping to showcase how you can modify your language, programs, and/or athlete goals (challenges) to have everyone work toward a common goal, but optimize their training within the same session.
Staying Available: Training to Stay in the Game
- control end range of motion (kin stretch, yoga, CARS,
- Unilateral strength
- Explosive movements
- Fascial "glide" (discuss how tissue should slide or glide for quality movement - work of Tom myers, etc.)
- Getting lighter